Dr. Ravi A. Patel, MD, MPH
A Health-Coach &
ENTREPRENEURSHIP is my passionate venture along with the medical profession. This is to contribute innovatively for improving the health care statistics. It is also to deal with a lot of preventable communicable and non-communicable diseases that can limitedly addressed inside the hospital setup.
WHAT DO I DO AS AN ENTREPRENEUR?
- Run a NGO- Maanav Swayamsevak Foundation to help prevent common diseases.
2. Member of School of Financial Freedom in India to help people achieve financial freedom in their lives.
3. Member of Britt World Wide-USA to help people achieve financial freedom in their lives in lives.
MY EXPERIENCES BEING AN ENTREPRENEUR
- Trustee meetings in the initial phases.
- Free health camp at Sarkhej potters community, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- Community profiling along with the free health camp at the potters community to assess the realistic needs of the community and plan projects according.ly.
- Using education and literature as an important tool to reach out to the community.
- Creating innovative ideas to deal with the contemporary health issues.
-Through “The Unstoppable You” programme we also help people to discover their true self, create a real identity. Alongside we also help them to identify negative and positive thought patterns that are impacting their lives. This allows them to imbibe only the positive thought patterns that takes them to success and overcome negative patterns that become hinderance in their journey towards a successful life. Again as a doctor my participation in the school of freedom is to promote healthy living.
Association with I-Create, Gujarat, India
-Associated to incubate startup innovative ideas for the contemporary problems.
-Presented a startup idea at EarthX hackathon in 2019 to deal with problem of 35% water loss from the water reservoir.